We offer a compressive range of service options in our new workshop, 50 metres away from our showroom at 157 Granton Road. To book any service, please call our new workshop facility on 0131 552 2045
All bikes will be test ridden to ensure safety and quality.
- Tune Up: £30Recommended for the occasionally used bike, the tune up offers you the peace of mind that comes from knowing that your major bike mechanicals – the brakes and gears – are working properly.
- Check and adjust brakes and gears.
- Check and inflate tyres.
- Test ride.
- Service: £50
- The Standard Service covers every externally adjustable moving part of the bike, so it is much more thorough than our Basic Service. Plus the bike is test ridden, so we can confidently back up our Standard Service with a 6 month guarantee that covers the work carried out on your bike.
- As Basic Service, plus:
- Check and externally adjust hubs, headset and bottom bracket.
- Replace brake blocks/pads (if required).
- Lubricate cables (replace if required).
- Lubricate chain and derailleurs.
- Check/tighten all nuts and bolts.
- Test ride.
- Overhaul: £110
- Our Deluxe Service is a complete bicycle overhaul, stripping the bike down to the bare frame and carefully rebuilding it.Every part of the bike is individually cleaned and carefully checked before it is refitted. New brake pads are fitted if required. Serviceable bearings are re-greased and/or replaced as necessary.If your gears and brakes are cable operated, we’ll fit new Shimano cables. The cost of the cable set (approx £30) is included in the price of the service. If your bike has hydraulic brakes, we’ll bleed the brakes and replace the fluid – again at no extra charge for the brake oil.As Standard Service, plus
- Complete strip down and rebuild including headset, bottom bracket and hubs (excludes suspension forks & shocks).
- All threads cleaned and chased.
- Wheels trued & tensioned.
- New Shimano gear cables
- New Shimano brake cables (or brake fluid if your bike has hydraulic brakes)
- Custom: Including wheel builds £120
- Brake service £20
- Gear service £20
- Headset/hub/BB service (will be halved with standard service) £15
- Wheel true (price dependant on dishing, spoke replace etc) £10/£15
- Wheel build £30
- Chain or cassette (with gear service) £5
- Brake pads (with brake service) £5
- Chainset (with gear service) £10
- Chainrings (with gear service) £15
- Derailleur (with gear service) £5
- Headset £20
- Fork £20
- Headset and fork £30
- Mudguards (SKS type) £15
- Rear rack £10
- Tyre or tube £6
- UST tyre and sealing £10
- Computer £10
- Childseat £25
- Hydraulic/cable disc brakes £25
- Wheel fit and swap fr/rr £10/£15
- Bar tape £10
- Frame preparation (facing and chasing) £25
- BB chase and face £15
- Head tube face £15
- Boxing up for dispatch/holiday £25
- Removing new bike from box and building £40
- Removing used bike and building POA
All other parts and accessory fitting servicing prices are available when consulting staff.
Occasionally we see bikes that are beyond economical repair and you will be informed of this where needed. From time to time the shop floor inspection may not see issues with the bike as they may only become obvious upon the mechanics stripping the bike down. You will always be called to talk about this and any costs this will incur. It is very important we get accurate contact details from you when we book your bike in so we can call you if needed.