Terms & Conditions
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Our shop is closed on Monday, so all orders placed on Saturday, Sunday and Monday will be processed on Tuesday. Orders are not dispatched on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, dispatched may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or phone.
Online orders are paid via PayPal, we accept the following cards:
Delivery Times & Cost
Delivery charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
|Delivery method||Estimated delivery time||Delivery cost|
|1st Class Royal Mail||1-2 business days||£3.95|
|Hermes (up to 20kg)||2-3 business days||£12|
|Tuffnells (over 20kg)||3-4 business days||£60|
Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Electric Cycle Company ships to addresses within the mainland UK and Ireland.
Delivery confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Dispatch Confirmation email once your order has been sent containing your tracking number(s).
The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
Electric Cycle Company is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order.
All fees imposed during or after delivery are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Electric Cycle Company is not liable for any products damaged or lost during delivery. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
We currently do not ship outside the UK
To make sure we are keeping our customers and colleagues safe we are changing the way our stores operate and our exchange policy. We are extending our exchange and returns policy to 90 days until further notice. This will be available on products bought in-store and online on or after 24th February 2020. The easiest way to return items is to take them to a store where a colleague will be able to process a refund for you.
How to Return to Store
- Please bring your order confirmation email, SMS or packing slip which will enable us to process your refund.
- The refund will be processed to your original payment method only, so please ensure you have your payment card with you.
- Customers will no longer need to fill in any paperwork to obtain refunds.
- You can also return the e-bike by courier
- Please try to use the original packaging when sending your items back and make sure it’s securely packaged; Electric Cycle Company cannot be held responsible for any damage during posting.
- For items ordered online and delivered – if the item is large or if you are unable to get to a store/post office within 90 days of your purchase then we are able to arrange a courier collection, however this has a cost of £65 to you. You will need to contact us to arrange this service.
How to Return by Courier
- For e-bikes that were ordered online and delivered, we offer a courier collection returns service at customers’ expense
- Any damage made to the bicycle will be covered by the customer
- A £65 charge applies for this service.
- To request this service, please contact us at email@example.com
Please note the following:
- Collections require a minimum of three working days’ notice.
- Someone will need to be available to sign at the time of collection.
- Collections can only be made Monday – Friday (excluding Bank Holidays).
- Collection will take place between 9am and 6pm (we’re afraid exact times can’t be given).
- Please re-pack the item(s) securely for courier transport. (All bikes must be un-built and boxed for return)
- On return the bike will be inspected for damage which will then be required to be paid for accordingly.
- We’ll aim to refund you as soon as possible, but will refund your account within 30 days.
Consumer protection legislation says that items must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. If you buy a product online and it’s found to be faulty within 30 days, you’re entitled to ask for a full refund of the faulty product. If a fault occurs after the initial 30 days, we are entitled to repair and / or replace that item. If it can’t be repaired or replaced, then you may be entitled to a refund. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
This does not affect your statutory rights.